At Penneco Outdoor, we get that the world of outdoor advertising can be overwhelming! Industry standards, billboard types, location, sizing, color choices, call to actions . . . There’s so much to consider when planning your billboard ad campaign!
Founded over a century ago, the OAAA is the organization representing billboard and outdoor advertisers in the US. With an extensive resource center, you’re sure to find information to make your out of home advertising a success.
A nonprofit organization in existence for nearly 100 years, TAB provides accurate, current and detailed information about the people who see outdoor media.
The OBIE Awards are given to the most creative and innovative outdoor advertisers. Looking for some inspiration to kickstart your billboard campaign? Check out their creative gallery.
Digital Billboard Artwork Design Specifications
- #16 Route 30 East (North Huntingdon) – Aspect Ratio: 704 x 352 @ 300 dpi
- #16 Route 30 West (North Huntingdon) – Aspect Ratio: 336 x 160 @ 300 dpi
- #18 Route 22 West (Delmont) – Aspect Ratio: 704 x 200 @ 300 dpi
- #29 Route 30 East & West (Irwin) – Aspect Ratio: 684 x 324 @ 72 dpi
- #33 Route 21 (Uniontown, all faces) – Aspect Ratio: 552 x 264 @ 300 dpi