At Penneco Outdoor, we get that the world of outdoor advertising can be overwhelming. Industry standards, billboard types, location, sizing, color choices, calls-to-action. . .
There’s so much to consider when planning your billboard ad campaign! We’re here to answer all of your questions. In the meantime, we’ve gathered the best resources to help you get started.
Founded over a century ago, the OAAA is the organization representing billboard and outdoor advertisers in the US. With an extensive resource center, you’re sure to find information to make your out of home advertising a success.
A nonprofit organization in existence for nearly 100 years, TAB provides accurate, current and detailed information about the people who see outdoor media.
If you’re looking for inspiration to kickstart your billboard campaign, check out The OBIE Awards creative gallery. Only the most creative and innovative outdoor advertisers take home and OBIE Award.
Visit the OAAA library, and you’ll have no shortage of ideas for your billboard! Plus, they offer a Creative Testing Tool, allowing you to create a mockup and envision what your billboard will look like in the environment.
Digital Billboard Artwork Design Specifications
- #16 Route 30 East (North Huntingdon) – Aspect Ratio: 704 x 352 @ 300 dpi
- #16 Route 30 West (North Huntingdon) – Aspect Ratio: 336 x 160 @ 300 dpi
- #18 Route 22 West (Delmont) – Aspect Ratio: 704 x 200 @ 300 dpi
- #29 Route 30 East & West (Irwin) – Aspect Ratio: 684 x 324 @ 72 dpi
- #33 Route 21 (Uniontown, all faces) – Aspect Ratio: 552 x 264 @ 300 dpi